Accreditation (NBR ISO / IEC 17025: 2005)
Aiming to demonstrate their technical competence in testing, the Cempeqc is a laboratory accredited by Cgcre / Inmetro in accordance with the requirements of ISO / IEC 17025: 2005, integrating the Brazilian Network of Testing Laboratories – RBLE since 2008 (CRL: 0308).
Click here to view the scope of accreditation.
The CEMPEQC, Monitoring and Research Center of the Fuel Quality, Biofuels, Oil and Oil committed to:
- Comply with the values of honesty and ethics, acting responsibly and committing to the credibility of the results, motivating the use of better technology, in order to ensure reliability of results;
- Relate to customers always the loyalty institutional relations, preserving the confidentiality, secrecy, and good professional practice;
- Perform physical, chemical and physico-chemical analysis in fuels, biofuels, petroleum, water, soil and other matrices;
- Keeping research and development, nucleando a group acting in the area of fuels and biofuels, offering undergraduate, master’s and doctorate;
- Develop expertise through team participation of stimulus in training, courses and conferences, enabling them professionally;
- Keep management system to ensure the quality of services, traceability, organization and growth of the center;
- Next, disseminating and implementing quality documents and policies in order to familiarize all employees;
- Cater to requirements of the standard ISO / IEC 17025 and continually improve the effectiveness of its management system.